Having an organized closet can make you feel less overwhelmed and help you find your clothes a lot easier.
1. Have matching hangers Something as simple as just having hangers that all the same color or the same style can make your closet automatically look cleaner.
2. Organize your clothes by color This is simple, organizing colors can really make your clothes look more appealing to your eye since they are all color coded
3. Organize by style Put all your clothes in categories so you can find what you need for each occasion. Here are a few ideas: work clothes, play, church, banquet’s, uniforms, etc.
4. Organize by type Put all your shirts together, pants, dresses, skirts, etc.
5. Put away your clothes that are not in season For example since it’s summer, put your winter clothes away in a bin so you’ll have more space and feel less overwhelmed