Everyone loves to feel like they are appreciated by other people and when we feel appreciated we are more likely to do more for others.
Lift someone’s spirits by encouraging them, you never know what someone is going through and your words and actions can make a HUGE difference in their life.
1. Get them a gift card to their favorite store
2. Write a letter of appreciation to your boss, pastor, friend, etc.
3. Send them a card in the mail
4. Buy them a new Christian book that you love (or better yet, a wonderful new Bible!)
5. Send flowers to a friend
6. Cook their favorite meal and hang out together
7. Give them a call (if they live far away)
8. Send them a care package filled with their favorites (Candy, music, poems, books, pictures)
9. Say I’m Sorry If you know you’ve done something hurtful, then be willing to say “I’m sorry” or “I was wrong” something so simple could help you avoid arguments
10. Say I Forgive You Don’t hold grudges! Even if they don’t say I’m sorry for something, be willing to forgive them and MOVE FORWARD! Don’t pay back someone with evil, “always try to do good to each other and to all people” 1 Thess. 5:15
11. Simply say, “I Appreciate You” It’s free, it’s simple but it’s priceless!
How do you show others that you appreciate them? Let me know in the comments below!