|Image Courtesy of http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/|
I hope that you’re enjoying your Saturday!
This Saturday, why not take the time to memorize some scripture. Memorizing scripture doesn’t have to be “boring” or hard. It can be fun, easy, and something the whole family can do together.
- Try making songs out of your favorite Bible verses
- Have the children create a play surrounding the meaning of a Bible verse
- Paint/Draw a picture of what your favorite Bible verse is saying to you
- Write your favorite verses on flash cards and quiz yourself throughout the day
- Write your favorite verses into your phone calendar and have it go off everyday to remind you of the verse
These are just a few ways that you can memorize Scripture, what are some ways that you try to memorize God’s word? Let me know in the comments below!
With God’s Grace, Love, and Comfort…Have a wonderful Saturday!