Are you running around like a mad man trying to find the perfect gifts for your loved ones? Well here’s a wonderful gift giving guide that I’ve created to help you find some peace!
I hope these tips either inspire you or at least give you an idea of exactly what you need to buy this Christmas!!!
For the Readers In Your Life:
- Check the Best Sellers List Visit the New York Times Best Seller list for inspiration on which books are most popular right now
- The 5 Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman (on the best seller’s list & great for couples)
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting for expectant parents
- The Mandie Series by Lois Gladys Leppard, best for children from ages 10 and up
- Books from the “Dummies” series Great for people who need to learn something…a new language, how to build, etc.
- Twenty-Something by Margaret Feinberg, great for those in their twenties trying to navigate their way
- Fireproof with Kirk Cameron and Erin Bethea. A great movie for families and couples
- Courageous with Alex Kendrick and Ken Bevel. A movie focused on men becoming better fathers, great for the whole family
- JJ Heller: The Pretty and the Plain Contemporary Christian Music Artist
- Francesca Battistelli: Christmas Contemporary Christian Music Artist
- iTunes Gift Card If you don’t know what music your loved one likes, make it easy and just use a iTunes gift card!
- Create a recipe book with all their favorite recipes OR you can follow a theme (Southern, Caribbean Christmas recipes, etc.)
- An Apron You can buy them a beautiful apron or you can make one! Just get the supplies at a craft store like Michael’s and it’s cheap and easy!
- 1000 Vegetarian Recipes For the vegetarian cook in your life, why not get them this book!
Uploaded with ImageShack.us